Friday 22 March 2013

Hello



Hi my name is Duncan. When I am an adult I would like to be an engineer. My favourite colour is red.  My favourite animal is a wolf. I love eating schnitzel. I am kind and helpful. My birthday is on the 27th of June.


Hi my name is Bella. My favourite food is pizza. My favourite colour is blue. I am really good at running. When I’m an adult I would like to be a vet. My favourite sport is swimming. My favourite animal is a horse. I have brown and blonde hair.
 


Hello my name is Caspian. I am good at rugby and that’s my sport. My favourite food is pizza. My favourite animal is a cat. My dads name is Spencer.  My mums name is Nik. I have a grandma and her name is Jane. She is retired from teaching at Riwaka School. I have a granddad and his name is Brian. I have a cat called Foffle. I have a sister called Cheyanne. My favourite game is a PS3 game called ‘Call of Duty’
 


Hi my name is Wayde. My favourite sport is rugby. It is a good game to play. My favourite animals are cats and dogs. My favourite colour is red. My birthday is on the 17th of February. My favourite game to play is spag. My favourite food is McDonalds. My favourite place to visit is Hastings.
 


Hello my name is Louis. My hobby is reading. I love biking too. My dad and I are really good at building. I have heaps of money. I have nice houses to live in. I like swimming. I like craft making. I am good at video games. I am good at archery. My favourite animal is a falcon. I am good at skateboarding.
 


Hi my name is Jaya. My family is special. My mum and dad work at New World. I like to bike, scooter and skateboard. In my spare time I like to design posters. My favourite month is December. I am special because I help animals. I enjoy motorbiking. My favourite sports are swimming and tennis.
 


Hi my name is Lula. I have brown hair with a tinge of blonde. I love horses. My favourite colour is blue. I am good at making friends. I always like to help people out. I love nature. I have a dog and I had a cat called Pita but he ran away. I also had two rats but they died. Their names were Black Hoddie and Simba.
 


Hi my name is Edmund. I love working on the computer. I like spending time in Room 5 and playing with my ball.

1 comment:

  1. Well hello Room 5 ! How lovely to read about your students,what they want to be when they are older and the interests they have now. Great to see and read.

    ReplyDelete